Welcome to the iPeer Project
iPeer Project - a web-based platform/database independent application (written in PHP) to develop and deliver peer evaluations, review and release student comments, build rubrics and progress report forms online, configure email notifications and etc.
This website is a ticketing system used to track bugs in the development of iPeer Evaluation web application. As iPeer is an open-source project, developers are welcome to download, use, and contribute to the iPeer project. The Timeline section is used to track the progress of the project, including key milestones. Please refer to the following sections for more details on iPeer and the bug tracking system:
- What is iPeer?
- Types of Users
- Current Status
- Mailing List
- User Documentation for iPeer 2.x
- User Documentation for iPeer 3.x
- New Features from iPeer 3.1
- Administrator Documentation
- Grade Calculation - Explains how iPeer calculates grades for students.
Proposed Futures / Enhancements
- Setup Development Environment
- Database Upgrading Procedure
- Database changes
- New CakePHP Authentication Plugin - GuardPlugin
- Database Schema
- Ajax List Component
- How to contribute
- Coding Standard
- Blackboard Building Block
- Release Protocol
- Previous Technical Documentation - contains a few specific details about iPeer, relating to set-up/distribution. (outdated)
- Present iPeer Security mechanisms.
- February 2010 Evaluation
- May 2010 Evaluation
- New User Roles table. (outdated)
- New Export Evaluation Results formatting.