|Version 1 (modified by 13 years ago) ( diff ),|
Release Notes for iPeer 2.1
We are pleased to release a new version of iPeer.
What's new in iPeer 2.1
- Over 180 bugs are fixed
- Major browsers are supported
- PHP 5.3 are supported
- Improved security and permission checking
- Improved installation script and new upgrade script
- Now exports comments in the CSV file
- Import Students/Groups from CSV file now functional
- Instructors can only add students to the courses the instructor teaches
- Instructors can no longer remove students from courses the instructor does not teach
- Instructors can no longer remove students from the database
- An instructor can no longer remove himself/herself from the course
- Group email links are removed temporarily
For a full list of the changes, please see below.
Please refer to the download page.