Forgot your password?
Next Change →
side by side
lines around each change
Show the changes in full context
White space changes
* change the permission to /<your-install-dir>: chmod 775 <your-install-dir>:
The reason for permission changing on !TeamMaker and /<your-install-dir>, is to grant the right permission for your Apache user to execute and create temporary files for group making.
== General ==
* A patch has been added to iPeer code base to avoid the response being chunked. This patch will be included in version 3.1.1.
* (Figure out why !RestTemplate is not correct parsing chunked response.)
== [http://ubc.github.io/ipeer-b2/ Building Block] ==
=== Error: unable to find valid certification path to requested target ===
It was because the intermediate certificate on iPeer was not installed properly. So the build block (java) couldn’t get the root certificate because the chain was broken.
'''Troubleshooting''': Run the following command:
openssl s_client -showcerts -connect IPEER_SERVER_DOMAIN:443
The result shows only one certificate. It suppose to have two certificate, including one intermediate cert.
'''Resolution''': One of those two
1. install the intermediate cert correctly on ipeer
2. import the intermediate cert on java side (blackboard keystore)
First one is recommended. The method is depending on what kind of technology used on server:
* For Nginx: http://www.digicert.com/ssl-certificate-installation-nginx.htm
* For Apache: https://support.globalsign.com/customer/portal/articles/1225234-install-certificate---apache-openssl
* For other servers: Google search: SERVER NAME + intermediate certificate
Visit iPeer project website at