iPeer v3.0.6 is released
This is a maintenance release. It fixes a few bugs related to the building block API and web interface.
- Fixed a bug in the api
- Modified groupMembers and enrolment in the api
- Updated guard plugin
- Fixed a bug when adding 0 member to course using API
- Fixed zero_mark bug for rubric view and rubric evaluation forms
- Fixed non-existing users added to group as id 0 by API
- Fixed #480, removed auth error on login page when redirect from app root
- Moved API log into logs/api.log
- Fixed a style issue
- Fixed failed to add user when user data has tab (\t) in API
For the upgrade, please refer to the Upgrade page.
Related Tickets: TicketQuery(milestone=V3.0.6&resolution=fixed)?