iPeer v3.0.2 is released
This is a maintenance release. It is recommended to upgrade to this version as it fixes a few critical bugs.
- Disable submission confirmation email
- Fix some bugs & outdated instructions
- Fix change password for editProfile
- Fix some bugs for email templates
- Fix warnings caused by empty courseId in group controller
- Fix user can't login with session transfer if there is an old session
- Unify the views in v1 controller
- Fix preview button on add event page in IE and FF
- Allow fall back to mail in template email
- Fix incorrect logging when sending submission email failed.
- Fix missing names in the email after creating user
- Disable the type checking for upload csv file for now
- Fix #471, add extra file type to allow upload for user import
- Fix that email failed to send when stmp parameters are not set
- Fix #464. The student view of mixeval result was not showing correctly.
- Update guard to allow login in with PUID as username in cwl module
For the upgrade, please refer to the Upgrade page.
Related Tickets: TicketQuery(milestone=V3.0.2&resolution=fixed)?